Billing & Account Support
Checking Your Order History and Status Online
Last Updated: Fri, 27 May 2016 > Related Articles
Learn the steps to take to check your order history and status online and manage your order.
Checking the status of your order is easy on Cox.com. Once your order is placed, enter http://www.cox.com/orderstatus into your browser to check your status.
- If you are a new customer and you sign in with your email address, you can view all your orders from the past 30 days.
- If you sign in using your Cox User ID and Password, you can see all your orders for the past 180 days.
If you need to update, correct, or cancel your order for any reason, contact our Sales support team for assistance.
From the Shop menu, click Check Order History.
- If you placed an order as a new customer and you do not yet have a Cox User ID and Password, enter your Email address, then click Check Order Status.
Note: If you use your email address after registering with Cox, some options will not be available, such as shipping or appointment rescheduling information.
- If you are a registered customer, enter your Cox User ID and Password, then click Sign In.
Click View Details to see the specifics of your order. You can select from the View by Date Range drop down menu to view your orders by a date range, from 30 to 180 days, depending on how you logged in to Cox.com. If you use your Cox ID and password you will see more information, such as shipping information.
- Pending status means that your work order has not been completed. There may be some additional information we need from you to continue processing your order.
- If your order is Complete but your service is not working, you can always call us for additional support by visiting the Contact Us page.
Result: The Order Details page shows your appointment information. If you need to reschedule a service appointment, refer to Managing Service Appointments.