Billing & Account Support
Changing Your Password on Cox.com
Last Updated: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 > Related Articles
Learn how to change your current password online to a new password.
Your Cox.com password is used with your User ID to log in to personalized Cox webpages, such as View/Pay Bill, WebMail, Phone Tools, Internet Tools, and Account Settings.
To change your password, follow the steps below.
- Go to www.cox.com.
- Click Sign In My Account at the top of the homepage.
- Sign in with your User ID and Password.
Note: If you can't remember your password, click the Forgot User ID / Password? link next to the Sign In button.
- Click View Profile.
- Under My Profile, click Password & Security.
- In the Password section click Edit Preferences.
Note: If you are in the process of transferring your services, you will receive an error message and will be unable to change your password until the transfer is complete.
- Enter your current Password.
- Enter a new Password.
- Click Save Changes.