The table below outlines all of the different methods you can use to pay your Cox bill.
|You can pay... ||Details |
|Online || |
|Using the Cox app || |
- Access your Cox account and make a payment from your smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device, see Making Your Payment in the Cox App.
- You can also enroll in EasyPay, our automatic monthly bill payment service, set up paperless billing, view a PDF statement, make a one-time payment, or schedule a future payment.
|By mail || |
- Find the address for your location at the bottom of the Cox.com Contact Us page under Payment Mailing Address.
- Mail your payment in a standard envelope to the payment address listed.
- If you have a paper bill from Cox, detach the payment coupon from your billing statement.
- Send us the coupon, if available, along with a check or money order and include your account number.
|By phone || |
- Locate the phone number listed under Support on the Cox.com Contact Us page, call us to make a payment.
- Automated voice prompts guide you through the phone process. You'll hear your balance due and can make a payment by entering a bank account or credit card number with our automated system.
You may also make a payment through a Cox customer service agent during regular business hours.
|In person || |
Visit one of our convenient payment locations. To access the retail locations nearest you, see the Contact Us page on Cox.com.
- Click Find a store
- On the Find a Cox Store page, enter your city, zip code, or address
- Press Enter or click the magnifying glass to display the nearest Cox Stores.
|Third Party ||The following third-party locations are available if you need to submit a cash payment before or after Cox Solutions Store hours. |
Note: At most of these locations, the merchant may charge a fee to accept a payment which could cost between $1.50 and $3.49. Payments made at Western Union, MoneyGram, or Fidelity Express will take 3-5 days to be applied to your account. Bring your bill statement or payment remit stub with you to these locations.