Voice Tools is a value-added free service for Cox Voice users to manage their phone account 24/7. Visit cox.com/residential/phone.html. For more information about Voice Tools, refer to About Voice Tools.
Voice Tools allows you quick and easy online access to complete all of the following.
- Review all calls - incoming and outgoing
- Listen to and manage voice mail messages
- Display transcribed text next to the playing message if Readable Voice Mail has been turned on for the Voice Mail box
- Manage features such as Call Forwarding, Caller ID Block, Call Waiting, and Do Not Disturb
- Add multiple email addresses to receive notifications regarding voice mail
Learn more about Call History, Address Book, and Settings in the following table.
|Call History|| || |
Because the Call History page can be accessed at any time, it may not reflect all billable calls or match the phone bill statement.
|Address Book||Manage all your contacts||Add, edit, or delete contacts, and tag a contact as a Favorite.|
|Settings|| ||View Settings for all Voice Tools features including Voice Mail, Call Forwarding, Caller ID Block, Call Waiting, and Do Not Disturb.|