Selective Call Rejection service offers you the ability to block specific telephone numbers.
- When your service is turned on, any caller on the list hears an announcement that you're not accepting calls at this time. All other calls ring through as normal.
- You are not notified when calls are rejected or provided the number of rejected calls.
- Selective Call Rejection list is different than the list for Priority Ringing, Call Waiting, Selective Call Forwarding, and similar services.
The following restrictions apply to the Selective Call Rejection service.
- International calls are not blocked.
- Selective Call Rejection is not an available feature to adjust in Voice Tools on Cox.com.
- The Selective Call Rejection feature does not block unavailable or blocked calls.
Activate and Manage Selective Call Rejection
Use the steps below to activate Selective Call Rejection and add or remove numbers to your call rejection list.