The Selective Call Forwarding service allows you to decide which callers should follow you to another number. You can program your phone to forward only those calls from a special list of numbers. When this service is turned ON, calls from numbers in your forward list will be re-routed to your forward to number. All others will ring at your home phone as usual.
Note: International numbers are not allowed as destination numbers for Selective Call Forwarding; up to 30 telephone numbers can be added to the list.
Using Selective Call Forwarding
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Dial * 63.
- Follow the voice prompts to turn the feature ON or OFF by pressing the number 3.
To add the last caller to your forward list, dial #01#.
Entering the Forward To Number
- The first time you turn on the service, you'll be asked to enter the number you would like your selected calls forwarded to.
- From then on, the system will simply remind you of the current forward-to number.
- If the current number is correct, press 1.
- If you wish to change the current forward-to number, press 0 and follow the voice prompts.
Hearing the Phone Numbers on Your List
- Press 1.
- After the list is read, follow the voice prompts to exit.
Removing a Number From Your List
- Press the * key.
- Follow the voice prompts to remove any or all numbers from your forward list.
- To hear instructions again, press 0.
- You may press 1, 0, #, or * at any time, rather than waiting for the voice instructions.