When subscribed to Anonymous Call Rejection, anyone who has their number blocked or set to private so you cannot see their information on your Caller ID receives a message informing them that you do not accept blocked callers. They are also informed that they must remove the blocking and call back. All other calls will ring through as usual.
This feature does not block Unknown Name, Unknown, Unknown Number, or Out of Area calls. These calls are either from an area that does not support Caller ID services or the number has never been in our database to be blocked.
- Turn on Anonymous Call Rejection
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *77.
Note: If Anonymous Call Rejection is active, you will hear a busy signal.
- After you hear a confirmation tone or announcement, hang up.
- Turn off Anonymous Call Rejection
- Press *87.
- When you hear a confirmation tone or announcement, hang up.