Use the following information if you are unable to sign in to the Cox Homelife mobile. The mobile app is available for download from your device's App store.
- The Homelife app requires an internet connection.
- Always provide a correct email address to receive account recovery emails.
- The Homelife app does not function on devices that are not compatible with the mobile app.
Cox Homelife Mobile App Compatibility Guidelines
The Homelife app must be updated to the latest version and compatible with the mobile device to ensure full app functionality. For more information, refer to Cox Homelife Mobile App Requirements and Operating System Compatibility.
- If the device and app are compatible, then use the below information to continue troubleshooting possible sign in issues. For sign on information, refer to Signing in to the Homelife Mobile App.
- If the device is compatible but the app version is not up to date, then the app will not function correctly until the app is updated. You may need to close and re-launch the app once the update is complete.
Note: To help avoid issues with compatibility, enable push notifications and allow automatic updates.
Select from the following to troubleshoot your username and password or server settings issues.