Use the table below to resolve issues with Cox Connect TV Listings.
|Issue ||Possible Cause ||Resolution |
|I can't schedule a program to record || |
The problem could be caused by the following:
- You are trying to schedule the recording on a receiver that is not your primary DVR. You can only use the primary DVR to schedule a recording through Cox Connect.
- The primary DVR may not have enough disk space.
- The primary DVR may not be plugged in.
- You may not be subscribed to the desired channel.
- The program may have aired in the past.
- There could have been an issue receiving the recording request.
- If you have more than one DVR, check all DVRs in the house to determine which is the primary DVR and make sure you are trying to schedule to that DVR.
- Delete recordings to free up disk space.
- Make sure the primary DVR is plugged in.
- If you have not subscribed to the channel, contact Cox Communications.
- Check the program guide to see if the program is being shown again at a later time. You cannot schedule a recording for a program that aired in the past.
- Try sending your recording request again.
|I try to set the Remind option, but it does not work. ||Your device does not have version iOS5.x installed. ||Upgrade your iPhone or iPod Touch to version iOS5.x. |
|I get a message that says a network or connectivity failure occurred. ||Your device does not have an Internet connection. ||Verify that your device has Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity and try again. If the problem still occurs, refer to the Support & Care feature. |