Refer to the following table to determine corrections based on common errors while making a one-time payment online.
|Issue ||Correction |
|Missing an email address || |
To keep you informed, View / Pay Bill emails you a notification whenever it receives a payment, or when anyone makes a change to your account settings.
- View / Pay Bill cannot accept a payment if your email address is missing or incorrect.
- Refer to the following steps to verify or update your email address.
- Sign in to View / Pay Bill.
- On the right side, click Manage Paperless Billing.
- Click the Update Email Address link to update your email address.
- Follow the prompts to add or update your email address.
- Click Continue.
|Bill Pay contains incorrect or invalid information || |
- Check for typos.
- If paying by electronic check, confirm that the routing and account number are entered correctly.
- If using a debit or credit card, confirm that the card number and expiration date are entered correctly.
- If using a debit card, ensure that your bank is not limiting your debit card usage or try a different card.