StraightUp Internet is a pay-as-you-go internet service from Cox with an all-in fixed monthly price that includes the following benefits.
- No installation fees
- No equipment rental
- No contract
- No commitment
- No credit checks
- No deposit or hidden fees
StraightUp Internet service includes the following key features.
- With a 25 Mbps download speed, you can have multiple devices streaming at the same time without buffering.
- StraightUp Internet includes a 1.25 TB monthly data plan.
- No installation fees - Cox provides you a free Dual Band WiFi Modem and an Easy Connect Kit that you can use at any time.
- Use your StraightUp Internet for a month at a time. You’re in control – so you get to choose when to recharge your account for another month, or pause without penalty or unexpected charges.
Recharging Your Account
Ready for another month of StraightUp Internet? Here’s how you can recharge your account.
- Sign in to My Account to make a one-time payment by credit or debit card, or enroll for automatic payments with EasyPay.
- Opt in to pay via text message using a method of payment you've used on My Account before.
- Stop by a Cox Solutions Store near you to make a payment in person with cash or card. Checks are not accepted for StraightUp Internet service at this time.
- You can also contact us to make a payment.
Cox attempts to notify you via email or text message before your StraightUp Internet service ends. Don’t need service for another month? You don’t have to do anything – your service will automatically turn off.