Use the following information to obtain an activation code which is required to log in to the Contour 2 Pandora app.
- A Pandora account is required to listen or search for music.
- Your username and password for Pandora may differ from your Cox username and password.
Access and launch the Pandora app from your Contour 2 receiver using the steps below.
- Create an account with Pandora from Pandora.com or from the Pandora mobile app.
- Use your login from the Contour 2 app.
- On the Contour 2 remote, press the Contour button on the remote control.
- Locate Apps in the menu.
- Highlight Apps using the arrow buttons on the Contour 2 remote, then press Ok.
- Highlight Pandora using the arrow buttons on the Contour 2 remote, then press Ok.
- Highlight Log in with Email.
- If a Pandora account has already been created, then enter the email and password.
- If a Pandora account does not exist, then highlight Sign Up and press Ok. Follow the on-screen steps to create an account.
- After successfully signing in to Pandora, previous station lists will appear or the you can create new lists.