Selective Call Acceptance lets you decide which calls you will accept. To use this service, follow these steps:
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *64. On a rotary phone, dial 1164.
- Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off.
Note: A recorded message plays informing you of how many, if any, numbers are currently stored in your acceptance list.
- Follow the voice instructions.
- Press 3 to turn the feature on or off, in the event you want to accept all calls again, not just those in the selected list.
|Add the last caller to your acceptance list|| |
Press #01#. On a rotary phone, dial 1201.
|Hear the phone numbers on your list|| |
|Add a number to your list|| |
|Remove a number from your list|| |