Use the following information to determine the type of payment option you would like to schedule. For more information or assistance, contact us.
- Schedule a Future Payment: This prevents a service interruption by scheduling a payment that is drafted on a future date.
- The payment is drafted from the method of payment on the scheduled date.
- The method of payment and date cannot be adjusted or canceled once scheduled.
- Extend Payment Due Date: This informs us that you are aware of your account status and schedules a day you are committed to making a payment.
- A transaction is not completed on the scheduled date until you return to add a method of payment.
- The payment must be made by 5:00 pm on a committed day to avoid a service interruption.
Note: If you subscribe to Cox Mobile, you are not eligible for the following options.
Select one of the following to adjust your payment option.