The Call History screen shows the following in the Cox Voice Everywhere app.
- The All Calls tab displays your Cox Voice call history.
- The App Calls tab displays only calls while using the Cox Voice Everywhere app.
- Calls over the past 120 days are available.
- Call details are available after Voice Tools online has been accessed and the you have visited the Call History tab. This automatically completes the opt-in to begin receiving call history. Calls prior to opt-in are unavailable.
- Call history is opted out after 90 days of inactivity. You must opt-in again online through Voice Tools. Any calls received between day 91 and the new opt-in date are not available.
To view Call History, at the bottom of the screen, locate and tap Calls.
To filter Call History, perform the following steps.
- In the upper right of the Call History screen, tap on the filter icon .
- Select the filter options below.
- Tap the radio button to select the Show options. Select from 7, 30, 60, 90, or 120 days.
- Tap one or more boxes to select the Only Show options. Select from Incoming, Outgoing, or Missed.
- Tap APPLY to set filters.
Result: The Call History results displays based on the filters set.