At times, you may need to return equipment to Cox, such as after a disconnect, upgrade, or downgrade of service. There is no fee to drop your equipment off using one of the below methods.
- Cox equipment must be returned within 15 calendar days to avoid unreturned equipment charges.
- Purchased equipment must be returned to a Cox-owned retail store within 30 days of purchase for a refund by the method used for purchase.
The following items must be returned to avoid charges:
- Digital Receivers
- Power Cords / Power Supplies
- Internet Modems
- Telephone Modems
- Remote Controls
- Homelife Leased Touchscreen
- Gigablast customers Cox-supplied Netgear router
Options to Return Cox Equipment
Use one of the following free methods to return your equipment. A return box and a shipping label are not needed when dropping off your equipment at a return location.
Note: For Cox Mobile Devices, do not take the device to a UPS store without a return label provided by a Cox agent. Contact us to get the return shipping label.
|Cox Retail Store||Find a Cox Retail Store near you.|