Follow the instructions below or watch the video for steps to replace your battery.
Important: After replacing the equipment battery, acknowledge any error on the touchscreeen and then reboot it. Refer to Rebooting the Homelife Touchscreen.
|Visonic Brand ||CR2 Battery (1) |
| || |
Watch the video.
- Remove the cover-removing screw with a Phillips screwdriver and set it aside.
- Pry the base from the cover and set it aside.
- Remove the old battery and dispose of it properly, as recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- Insert the tab-like base until it catches with the cover into the base’s tab openings.
- Close the sensor and replace the screw.