Follow the instructions below or watch the video for steps to replace the batteries in the Cox Homelife CO Sensor.
|SMC Brand ||AA Battery (3) |
| || |
Use the following to install new batteries.
Note: For more information about installing new batteries, click to view a video.
- Slide the alarm body off of the mounting plate.
- Remove the old batteries and dispose of them properly, as recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- When replacing batteries, use one of the following approved brands, which can be purchased at your local hardware store.
- Duracell MN1500 or MX1500
- Energizer E91
Note: Using a different battery can affect the alarm operation detrimentally.
- Install the new batteries.
- Slide the alarm body back onto the mounting plate.
Note: The mounting plate will not close if all three batteries are not installed.
- After replacing the equipment battery, acknowledge any error on the touchscreeen and then reboot it. Refer to Rebooting the Homelife Touchscreen.