Follow the steps below or watch the video to replace the battery in the Cox Homelife Wireless Key Fob.
Important: After replacing the equipment battery, acknowledge any error on the touchscreeen and then reboot it. Refer to Rebooting the Homelife Touchscreen.
|SMC Brand ||CR2032 Battery (1) |
| || |
Watch the video.
- Place the head of a small flathead screwdriver between the front and back cover of the keychain remote and twist to separate the covers.
- Place the keychain remote face down on a flat surface and remove the back cover.
- Lift the small circuit board that holds the disk battery from the keychain remote. Using the head of the screwdriver, push the disk battery out of its holster on the circuit board. Remove the old battery and dispose of it properly, as recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- Replace the battery.
- Place the circuit board back into the keychain remote.
- Reconnect the front and back covers of the keychain remote.