You can purchase On Demand programming on your Contour receiver and then view it on multiple devices.
- Purchases can be downloaded or streamed on up to three devices at a time.
- Downloaded content can be viewed at any time without an Internet connection using the Contour app.
- You can purchase TV shows and movies from your Contour receiver.
- Select premium and Subscription Video On Demand networks are available to purchase directly from the Contour receiver.
- You must subscribe to Contour in order to make On Demand Purchases.
- To disable the impulse functionality, you must disable functionality by setting up a Parental Controls PIN.
- To view HD content, you must have a Contour receiver connected to an HD TV or an HDCP-compliant device.
- Former customers continue to have access to purchased titles using the Contour app and at watchtv.cox.com.
Note: Only the PLAYER, PURCHASES, and SETTINGS options are available to former customers using the Contour app and at watchtv.cox.com. All other functions in the app are disabled.
Use the table below to access and use the On Demand Purchase feature.
Network purchase / Subscription Video On Demand
Purchase On Demand Title from Receiver
From the Cox On Demand menu, check the Movie or TV shows menus.
|View purchases on your TV|
View purchases on the web
View purchases on mobile devices
|Download purchases on mobile devices|
Purchased content is only downloadable through the Contour app.
|View On Demand Purchase Detail|
The Purchases View is located in the SAVED section of the NAVIGATION Menu.
|Managing devices - Change device|
Note: Previously purchased titles must be downloaded manually to the new device.
|Remove purchased content from a device|
Note: Title will be removed from this device only.
|Accessing purchases after downgrading or disconnecting services|
If you disconnect or downgrade to a lower level of service, you will continue to have access to purchased programming using the Contour app on mobile devices and at watchtv.cox.com.