Refer to the following table to determine the definition of the possible status of payments.
|Payment Status ||Definition |
|Scheduled ||You have future dated a payment. |
|Canceled || |
- You can cancel a scheduled payment 24 hours before the schedule date by clicking the word CANCEL located on the Recent Activity page.
- An immediate payment cannot be canceled online because it’s already in the transaction process.
|Received || |
- The minute we receive a payment, we update your account and email you a Payment Received notification.
- Based on the type of payment, your account is updated as payment scheduled, pending, or processed.
|Pending || |
- On the day the payment occurs, the payment is pending the completion of the transaction process between financial institutions.
- The transaction process is complete within 24 to 36 hours.
- When paying in cash at one of our payment centers, there is no pending process.
|Processed ||When the payment transaction process is complete, we update your payment status as processed and email you a Payment Processed notification. |