With the Panoramic Wifi web portal, you can view your connected devices, manage your WiFi network, and see information about the Panoramic Wifi Pods you may have installed in your home. You can also manage the following features.
- Manage Devices
- Manage Profiles
- Downtime Scheduler
- Parental Controls
Accessing the Web Portal
To access the Panoramic Wifi web portal, you must have a compatible Panoramic Wifi Gateway, such as the Arris TG1682, Technicolor CGM4141, or Technicolor CGM4331 installed in your home. Use the steps below to sign in to the web portal.
- In a web browser, go to wifi.cox.com.
- In the User ID and Password fields, enter your primary User ID and Password.
Note: If you can't remember your password, click the Forgot Password? link under the Sign In button.
- Click Sign In.
Result: The Panoramic Wifi web portal home page displays.
Managing Your WiFi
Use the steps below to set up or change your WiFi network name and password.
- From the Panoramic Wifi web portal home page, click the Connect tab.
- Under the WiFi network name, click See Network.
- From the My Network page, click Edit WiFi.
- From the Edit WiFi Settings pop-up window, update the following fields as desired.
- Use different names and passwords for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (Cox recommends using a single network name)
- WiFi Name
- WiFi Password
- Security Mode (Cox recommends WPA2)
- Broadcast WiFi Name
- If you change these settings, you may need to reconnect all your devices, including this one, using the WiFi name/password above.
- Guest networks are not available.
- Click Apply Changes.
- On the pop-up window that displays the message WiFi Settings Changed, click Close.