To opt out of your additional data plan, contact us.
- After opting out, the additional data plan will be removed from your account at the start of your next cycle. At that time, your monthly data plan returns to the base amount included with your Internet package.
- If you remove the Unlimited Data Plan mid-usage cycle, you are not subject to overage charges until the start of your next cycle.
- If you remove the 500 GB Additional Data Plan mid-usage cycle, you are not subject to overage charges in the current cycle unless you exceed 1,524 GB.
- On your next billing statement, you’ll see a pro-rated credit for the additional data plan based on the number of days it was inactive in your billing cycle.
- For Unlimited customers who downgrade to the 500 GB Additional Data Plan or to the base data plan, data usage alerts will not be sent until your next usage cycle.