Your recurring monthly bill should be the same amount every month, unless something changed. Review the detailed version of your bill and refer to the following for possible causes of monthly recurring bill changes.
- A pay-per-view movie or sports event was ordered last month and billed this month.
- The term, or time limit, for a discount expired.
- New services were started part-way through last month, so those days of service were added to this month’s bill.
- Last month’s payment was late or still due.
- Taxes and surcharges increased.
- A professional installation was completed last month and billed this month.
- Long distance calls not covered by your current phone package.