My WiFi provides a comprehensive view into your Cox in-home WiFi network. As a primary account holder, you can manage your home and guest networks through My Account on Cox.com at www.cox.com/mywifi.
My WiFi Eligibility
You must subscribe to Cox High Speed Internet service, use your primary user ID and password for your Cox.com account, and have one of the following WiFi modems or devices to access My WiFi via Cox.com.
- Arris DG2460 (Dual Band WiFi)
- Arris TG2472 (Panoramic WiFi Modem, Dual Band WiFi)
- Arris TG1682 (Panoramic Wifi Gateway, Dual Band WiFi)
Note: If you sign into My WiFi and are redirected to the Panoramic Wifi web portal at wifi.cox.com, then refer to Panoramic Wifi App, Web Portal, and Pods more information on managing your WiFi network.
- Cisco DPC3825 (Single Band WiFi)
- Cisco DPQ3925 (Internet and Telephone Modem)
- Ubee DDW365 (Single Band WiFi)
- Ubee DDW366 (Dual Band WiFi)
- Ubee DVW326 (Internet and Telephone Modem)
Accessing My WiFi
- To access My WiFi from Cox.com, complete the following.
- From the Cox.com homepage, click Sign In My Account.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
Note: If you do not remember your User ID or Password, or experience an issue signing in, see Recover Your Cox User ID or Reset Your Cox Password.
- From My Account, in the Internet section, click the My wifi link.
Result: The My WiFi home page displays the Internet Info tab.
Click on a topic below to learn how to perform that function in My WiFi.