If you're having trouble connecting to the internet, use the following information to resolve common issues.
Note: Sign in to My Account online or the Cox App for detailed information about your location and service-impacting issue.
- If you are in an outage, you can visit cox.com/outage to view the outage map.
- Learn details about your outage.
- Identify why you may be experiencing service issues.
- See the severity in your surrounding area.
- Search by zip code to see the number of outages in each area, impacted services, and how many customers are affected.
- If there is no outage in your area and you are experiencing issues, visit www.cox.com/smarthelp and select Get SmartHelp to troubleshoot.