|Model ||Steps |
|Android Phone / Tablet || |
- From your Home Screen, select Settings.
- Select Connections.
- Tap WiFi and then tap on the network you are currently connected to.
Result: A pop-up window displays showing network status, speed, signal strength, security type, and IP address.
|Blackberry || |
- Access your WiFi Options through the Manage Connections icon.
Note: For some models of Blackberry Phones, the WiFi Connections are accessed through the General Options.
- Access the WiFi Diagnostics screen:
- For Blackberry Device Software 4.6 or later, select WiFi Tools, then choose WiFi Diagnostics.
- For Blackberry Device Software 4.5 or earlier, select WiFi Diagnostics directly from the WiFi Connections screen.
Result: Your IP address displays in the network specifics.
|iPad || |
- From the Home Screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Select General from the Settings menu.
- Choose the Network option from the General sub-menu.
- Select the network you are currently connected to from the list in the WiFi Networks sub-menu.
Result: The iPad's connection and router information displays. The first item listed is your IP address.
|iPhone / iPod Touch || |
- From the Home Screen, tap the Settings icon on the Springboard.
- Tap the WiFi option in the Settings menu.
Note: You must be connected to the Internet to have an IP address. If you are not connected to the Internet, tap one of the available networks under Choose a Network, and connect to it.
- Tap the blue arrow icon next to the name of the network you are connected to.
Result: Your IP address is the first item in the list that displays.
|Kindle Device || |
- From the Home Screen, press the Menu button.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Use the Kindle's 5-way controller to underline Setting, then press.
Result: Multiple pages of personalization settings display allowing you to customize your Kindle experience.
- Look for, then choose, Device Info to get your Kindle's WiFi MAC address.
|Windows Phone || |
- Go to Start.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Network Cards.
Result: A list of available network adapters displays.
- Select the adapter you need to find the IP address for.
Note: In most cases, you will want to choose the Wireless Adapter option.
- Edit your selection.
Result: Your IP address displays.