Use the following information to learn how to exchange or return a device to Cox after a disconnect, upgrade, or downgrade of service.
- Review the following to qualify for Buyer's Remorse.
- For equipment purchased in a retail location, you have 14 days to qualify.
- For equipment that is shipped, you have 16 days to qualify.
- Devices cannot be returned or exchanged if they have been replaced due to an insurance claim,
- A restocking fee may be charged when exchanging or returning a device.
- Accessories returned must be in the original unopened packaging.
Options to Return Your Device
Use one of the following free methods to return your equipment.
|Cox Solutions Store||Find a Cox Solutions Store near you.|
|Contact us||Contact us to discuss and process your request|