Cox Tech Solutions (CTS) is a premium, fee-based technical support service providing unlimited, round-the-clock technical assistance, training, and advice for Cox customers experiencing issues with their laptops, desktops, Macs, and tablets or those who simply want to become more proficient with their technology. See the following topics related to Cox Tech Solutions.
Below are some of the benefits of subscribing to Cox Tech Solutions.
- Personal IT support desk providing assistance for questions and issues not supported by Cox 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Convenient one-stop shop for all-inclusive support - ranging from basic to complicated via chat, phone, and remote access.
- Dedicated team of U.S.-based certified technicians offering support in English or Spanish, 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Desktop app offers CTS subscribers computer optimizations such as health checks, automated fixes and tune-ups, and adjustments to improve computer speeds.
- Home networking support for a variety of devices, including computers, tablets, mobile devices, smart appliances, and other WiFi-capable household items.
There are two service options available for purchase. Cox offers a monthly subscription-based service, providing unlimited support any time you need it. Service is also available on a one-time basis only.
Some of the many services CTS provides includes the following.
- Security and protection for data and devices
- Remove viruses, malware, and spyware
- Enable security software
- Diagnostics and fixes for devices
- Resolve PC crashes and frozen computer
- Address computer and tablet boot-up problems
- Setup for wireless connections
- Connect a new device to the home network
- Ensure home network is secure and protected
- PC clean up
- Clear out temporary files and clean system files
- Install and configure operating system updates
- Expert guidance and training
- Personalize and sync devices
- Upload photos and videos
- Learn Windows 8
- Back up data
- Connect to and configure printers
Refer to Contact Information to speak to a Cox Tech Solutions representative.
In order to use CTS services, a high speed Internet connection is required in addition to one of the following minimum system requirements.
- PC: Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Mobile device: Android and iOS
You can contact a Cox Tech Solutions technician for additional details by calling the new Cox Complete Care number at 877-COX-ASST (877-269-2778). Press 2 to connect with an advanced tech support technician.
CTS does not offer in-home service appointments. All services are delivered via phone, chat, or remote computer access.