The Cox Homelife Care Family app works with your Homelife Care components, collects sensor data, and transmits information to your caregiver. The Family app, managed by the caregiver, is included with your subscription plan.
The home screen displays the feature-tabs that are available in the Family app. Refer to the table below for information on each of the Cox Homelife Care feature tabs.
|Tab Name ||Information Provided |
|Support || |
- Review answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Directly call a support representative by tapping the Call Support button, then select Call.
|Notifications || |
- View current and past Care notifications that have been sent to the app.
Note: In order for notifications to display, be sure to have Notifications turned on in Settings, or click Allowwhen prompted.
- In the event of an emergency, then an Emergency Reported detailed notification automatically displays on the caregiver's phone.
|Battery || |
- Displays the remaining battery life of Homelife Care pendant and hub.
Note: If you have added a voice enabled device, then it also displays.
- If the battery life is low, then contact Homelife Care support to request a replacement.
|My Account || |
- Displays information about the caregiver.
- Displays emergency contact name and information by swiping to the right on Contacts located at the bottom of the screen.
- Create or edit a nickname for the Homelife Care subscriber by swiping right on Nicknames located at the bottom of the screen.
- Reset your password by swiping right on Password located at the bottom of the screen. Select Forgot Password and follow the prompts to reset.
- Set up reminders for appointments or medication schedules for your loved one.
Note: To learn how to set reminders, see Setting Reminders in the Homelife Care Family App.