Cox Email is a free service included with all Cox High Speed Internet packages. With Cox Email, you receive the following benefits.
- Get 10 email accounts, each with up to 2 GB of storage – all free-of-charge to existing Cox High Speed Internet subscribers.
- Keep viruses and spam away with SpamBlocker.
- Check your email anytime, anywhere – even on the go.
Packages and Features
Use the following table to learn more about Cox Email features.
|Email mailboxes||All packages: 10 separate email addresses with mailboxes|
|Size of mailbox||2 GB for all Internet packages, Ultimate has 10 GB and Gigablast has 15 GB per mailbox|
|Maximum message size||25 MB|
|Dormant mailbox deleted||180 days of email account inactivity on primary and secondary mailboxes|
|Trash folder contents deleted||Trash and Deleted Items folder contents are deleted 30 days after being moved to these folders.|
|Unread message retention in Spam Folder||30 days|
|Email account message sending limits||To combat spam, Cox places various limits on email, including limiting the maximum number of recipients per message and maximum number of messages per server connection.|
|Account Termination||Upon disconnection of your Cox High Speed Internet Service, Cox deletes your email address, mailbox, all email messages, and the associated content from each Cox email address associated with your account within 90 days of disconnection.|
Changing your Cox High Speed Internet service package can affect the storage size of your mailbox. If you downgrade your Internet service package, you will need to manage the storage capacity to the storage limit of your new package to avoid losing email.
Accessing Cox Email
Cox Email is accessible via the following methods.
- New Cox Email platform - sign into webmail via myemail.cox.net
- Email client software - for Windows and Macintosh
- Android and iOS email client programs