Refer to the table below for details about the Inbox settings.
|Setting ||Description ||Options |
|Common ||Choose how these standard email options help you manage your Inbox. || |
- Permanently remove deleted emails
- Automatically collect contacts in the folder "Collected addresses" while sending
- Automatically collect contacts in the folder "Collected addresses" while reading
- Used fixed-width font for text emails
- Default sender address
- Auto-save email drafts
|Compose ||Select options for composing new email. || |
- Append vCard
- Insert the original email text to a reply
|Forward emails as ||Choose how to forward email. || |
|Format emails as ||Choose how email displays in the reading pane and additional compose email options. || |
- Plain text
- HTML and plain text
|Default font style ||Set default font for how emails display in your Inbox. || |
|Display ||Customize how your emails will display in the application. || |
- Allow html formatted emails
- Allow pre-loading of externallly linked images
- Display emoticons as graphics in text emails
- Color quoted lines
- Show requests for read receipts
- Change IMAP subscriptions
A vacation message can be set to automatically reply to incoming emails. Set up message rules and customize the following settings.
- Create a vacation message
- Select from the following message rules
- Do not activate vacation message
- Reply every time
- Reply every time and append original message
- Reply once to each sender
You can enter email addresses and customize rules for mail forwarding with the following settings.
- Disable forwarding
- Forward and keep a copy
- Forward, then discard
You can create, edit, and delete rules for incoming emails, including blocking domains from sending you email. You can filter based on the following conditions.
- Any recipient
- Mailing list
- Sent date
- Current date
To add new filters, click Add new rule.
View the list of up to 250 email addresses or domains you've blocked to prevent them from sending you email.
- Select policies to allow email from all senders or block and allow email based on the blocked and allowed lists
- Delete blocked messages
- Place blocked messages in a folder
- Remove blocked sender email addresses
Note: To add new email addresses to your blocked list, go to your Inbox, place a check in the box next to the email, then click the More actions icon. From the More actions drop-down menu, click Block sender.
Personalize your outgoing mail signature.
- Add a new signature
- Choose default for new messages and replies or forwards
- Edit existing signatures
- Delete existing signatures
Set preferences for Spam messages.
- Mark as Spam and deliver to Inbox
- Put in Spam folder
- Delete Spam without delivering
Block large groups or amounts of spam.