The Accessible Web Remote is a free web-based remote for tablets and computers that allows your assistive technology devices such as sip-and-puff, switch controllers, and eye gaze software to use the Contour features. Some examples of these features are as follows.
- Navigate the Contour menu
- Change the channel
- Set a recording
- Search for programming
- Access integrated apps
Use the following tips to help in navigating the Accessible Web Remote.
- The web-based remote has a type search field that performs voice command search of your Contour service.
- The application can be zoomed in or out using the following commands for the device being used.
- For a smartphone or tablet, use two fingers to zoom out or in.
- For a PC, press CTRL and + together to zoom in and CTRL and - together to zoom out.
- For a Mac, press CMD and + together to zoom in and CMD and - together to zoom out.
- Bookmark pages on your browser for easy access later.