Use the following information to troubleshoot an app when the picture appears frozen or buffering on the Contour 2 receiver.
Note: As an internet application, Contour 2 apps use a data stream via the internet which may buffer due to slow speeds from the receiver.
- Attempt to access the connections on the back of the cable receiver and ensure the cables are finger tight.
- On the Cox remote control, press Exit.
If the app… Then… Is still frozen or the receiver doesn't respond
- Unplug the receiver from power, wait for 30 seconds, then plug power back in to receiver.
- Attempt to relaunch the application.
Exits Attempt to relaunch the application.
- Did this resolve the issue?
- If yes, then no further action is needed. All steps complete.
- If no, then contact us for further assistance.