When changing or resetting your Cox User ID or password, applications that use that information may be affected. Some applications that use Cox login credentials include, but are not limited to, the following.
Note: With each of these applications, the login fails if the new password is not used.
- Cox Email - After opting in, provides secure access to your personal Cox Email services.
- Cox Security Suite Plus Powered by McAfee®
- Data Usage Meter
- Modem Reset Tool
- My Account - Permits you to set up or change your personal account settings, such as Nickname, Password, PIN, Security Question & Answer, Privacy Settings, Authorized Users, Billing Address, Payment Methods, and Contact Email Addresses.
- My Services - Provides quick access to all of your Cox online services.
- My WiFi
- Signal Reset Tool
- View/Pay Bill - Provides secure access to your Cox statements, bill payment page, and services such as EasyPay, Stop Paper Bill, and Email Reminders.
- Voice Tools - Provides secure access to your personal Cox Phone webpages.
- Cox Apps
- Cox Connect
- Cox Contour
- Cox Homelife
- Cox Voice Everywhere
- Third-Party Email Client Programs
- Network TV Apps and Cox TV Online