The Wireless 4K Contour Stream Player allows customers to connect, disconnect, or forget a Bluetooth device.
- A maximum of seven devices can be paired to the Wireless 4K Contour Stream Player; however, only one device can be connected at a time.
- The Bluetooth menu can be accessed using voice command.
Understanding Bluetooth Audio
The following is an overview of how the Bluetooth device works with the receiver.
- Bluetooth-enabled headphones are required to use the Bluetooth feature of the Wireless 4K Contour Stream Player.
- Device names vary based on the manufacturer.
- The volume of the TV and the Bluetooth device are controlled separately.
- When a Bluetooth device is connected, audio plays on both the TV and the connected device.
Choose the option below to connect, disconnect, or forget a Bluetooth device.