Voice Tools is a free service included with all Cox Voice packages to help you manage your home telephone experience online. With Voice Tools, you receive the following benefits.
- Manage phone features, including in-browser message playback, file download, and print capabilities
- Display transcribed text in addition to the audio message when readable voice mail has been enabled
- Add multiple email addresses to receive notifications regarding voice mail
- Manage contacts and favorites
- Manage voice mail, call forwarding, call waiting, and do not disturb features
View more details related to Voice Tools Benefits and Features.
What You Need to Access Voice Tools
- Be a Cox Voice or Cox Digital Telephone subscriber.
- An internet-ready device with a web browser or the Cox Voice Everywhere app.
- The primary user ID and password that you created during your Cox.com account registration. See Cox.com Account Registration and Preferences for more information.
Note: Secondary user IDs have limited access to Voice Tools features.
How to Access Voice Tools
- Go to phonetools.cox.com.
- Sign in with your User ID and Password.
Note: If you do not have login information, click No Account? Register Now! and enter your account number or address and SSN Last 4 Digits or Cox PIN found on your bill.
Select the Voice Tools feature below to learn more about the feature.