You can now access the Amazon Prime Video app directly from your Contour receiver. Existing Amazon Prime customers can log in and access any content that is part of their current Amazon package.
- Amazon Prime Video is an Internet video on demand service that is developed, owned, and operated by Amazon.
- It offers television shows and films for rent or purchase and Prime Video, a selection of Amazon Studios original content, and licensed acquisitions included in your Amazon Prime subscription.
- The app does not include access to Amazon Prime shopping or Amazon Music.
- Additional subscription add-on content, such as HBO Max and CBS All Access, is not viewable through the Amazon Prime Video app on Contour.
Amazon Prime Video can be accessed in the Apps section of the Contour menu, or by pressing the Mic button on the Cox remote and saying "Amazon" or "Prime Video".
- You must have a Contour receiver, or you will not have access to the Amazon Prime Video app.
- In the Contour on-screen guide, content marked with the icon will count toward the customer data usage. For more information, refer to Understanding Data Usage.
- Any level of Cox Internet service is required.