You can program your phone to accept only calls from a special list of clients or co-workers. When your service is "turned on," your phone will accept calls from only those in your Selective Call Acceptance list. All other callers will hear an announcement that you're not accepting calls at this time.
|How to... ||Steps |
|Use the service || |
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *64.
- Listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored in your acceptance list.
- Follow the voice instructions and Press 3 to turn the feature ON (if it is currently OFF), or turn the feature OFF (if it is currently ON).
|Add the last caller to your acceptance list || |
- Press #01#.
- To hear the phone numbers on your list, press 1.
- After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
|Add a number to your list || |
- Press #.
- Follow the voice instruction you'll hear. You can store up to 31 phone numbers on your list.
- To remove a number from your list, press *.
- Follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers.
- To hear instructions again, press 0.
Note: You may press 1, 0, #, or * at any time rather than waiting for the voice instructions. The list you create here is separate from any other lists you may be using for Priority Ringing, Call Waiting, Selective Call Forwarding, Selective Call Rejection, and similar services.