Auto-Tune to HD setting has been renamed and updated to account for 4K UHD. The default setting is set to on.
Use the steps below to turn on or off the Auto-Tune to HD.
- Press the Contour button on the Cox remote control to access My Preferences.
Result: The Main Menu displays.
- Use the right arrow button to highlight the Settings gear icon, then press OK.
Result: The Settings menu displays.
- Press the down arrow to highlight Preferences, then press OK.
- Use the steps in the below to turn the Auto-Tune to HD Channel feature on or off.
- Use the down arrow to highlight General, then press OK.
- Use the down arrow to highlight Preferred Best Available Resolution, then press OK to turn the feature on or off.
Note: If a recurring recording was previously set in standard definition (SD), all recordings will continue in SD unless you manually change the recurring recording to the HD channel.