Use the steps below to turn on or off the Auto-Tune to HD.
- Press the Contour button on the Cox remote control to access My Preferences.
Result: The Main Menu displays.
- Use the right arrow button to highlight the Settings gear icon, then press OK.
Result: The Settings menu displays.
- Press the down arrow to highlight Preferences, then press OK.
- Use the steps in the below to turn the Auto-Tune to HD Channel feature on or off.
- Use the down arrow to highlight General, then press OK.
- Use the down arrow to highlight Preferred Best Available Resolution, then press OK to turn the feature on or off.
Note: If a recurring recording was previously set in standard definition (SD), all recordings will continue in SD unless you manually change the recurring recording to the HD channel.