Complete the following to program your remote control.
- Navigate how to program your remote with the Remote Control Simulation.
- Use the table below to walk through programming your remote.
|Action ||Steps |
|Program for TV or audio device || |
Trying to add a third device deletes one or both programmed devices.
- Turn the device and receiver On.
- Press and hold the Setup button on the remote for three seconds, until the red LED on the remote turns green.
- Enter the four or five digit code for the device, refer to the XR11 User Guide (PDF).
Result: The LED blinks green twice. If it blinks red then green, repeat steps 1-2.
- Press the Volume Up or Volume Down button.
- If the volume does not change, repeat the above steps with the next code.
- If the volume does change, continue to the next step.
- Verify the TV Power / All Power and Mute buttons control the programmed device? If not, repeat these steps with the next code.
|Use automatic code search to find TV or audio device code || |
- With the receiver and TV or audio device on, press and hold the Setup button on the remote for three seconds, until the red LED on the remote turns green.
- Do one of the following.
- For a TV, enter 9-9-1.
- For an audio device, enter 9-9-2.
- Press the Channel Up button repeatedly until the TV or device turns off. Wait about one second between each press.
- When the TV or device turns off, press the Setup button.
- On the Cox remote, press the TV Power button to turn the TV back on, or the All Power button to turn the audio device back on.
|Clear programmed devices to add new devices || |
- Press and hold the Setup button on the Cox remote for three seconds, until the red LED on the remote turns green.
- Enter 9-8-1.
Result: The LED blinks green twice and all devices are cleared from the remote.