Cox Business Services can provide your business with more than eight static IP addresses in contiguous order through your cable modem by way of routed netblocks.
Examples: 192.168.0.1, 192.168.0.2, 192.168.0.3
- You may order IP ranges in the size of 8, 16, 32, and 64. Using these fixed sizes ensures that your company receives the IP addresses in numerical order.
- If at a later time you wish to add more IP addresses to your service, return the current set and we will assign a new, larger set to your company.
- To employ a routed netblock for your office, you must have a router that does true routing.
Additional IP Address Information
- Most consumer-grade type broadband gateways do not support this function.
- Consult the documentation that came with your router before choosing to purchase this product.
Netblocks can be ordered from your Cox Business Services sales representative.