Over the next few months, Cox will begin transitioning to a new webmail User Interface (UI) for all Cox Business email customers.
|Old UI||New UI|
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
The new interface provides you with an integrated suite of functions that include the following benefits.
- Save email attachment to cloud drive
- Create a filter rule directly from an email
- Edit attachment directly with web Documents
- Preview attachment directly with Viewer
- Send encrypted emails with a single click
- Create a reminder to an email
- Pin an email directly to the Portal
- During the transition, you might not be able to sign in to your email or webmail for up to five minutes.
- The Email Administrator in MyAccount will be unavailable during the transition.
- You will not lose any email during the transition.
- After the update is completed, you can continue to access your email the way you do today.
When you first sign in with the updated webmail experience, you will be provided with a What's new in Cox Business Email page describing some of the new features available in this new UI.
You can also access a tutorial that will show you the new features. To access the tutorial, complete the following steps.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click the Help icon.
- Click Getting started.
Note: You can click the X in the upper right-hand corner of the tutorial prompt to exit the tutorial at any time.
The tutorial will go over the following options in the interface.
|Navigation||Navigation can be found in the Apps menu, located in the upper left-hand corner of the page. From the Apps menu, you have the following options. |
|Personal settings||Click the user's icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page to access the Personal settings menu. This provides you with the following options. |
|Settings||Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to access the All settings menu. This menu includes the following options. |
|Help||Click the question mark in the upper right-hand corner of the screen to access the Help menu. The Help menu provides helpful resources, including guided tours for different apps within the webmail interface. |