The Cisco IP Phone 8841 delivers easy-to-use, secure voice communication.
USB Ports: 0
Key Expansion Module: No
| ||Feature ||Description |
|1 ||Incoming call or Voice Mail Indicator || |
- Flashing red light indicates whether you have an incoming call.
- Steady red light indicates a new voice message.
|2 ||Camera ||Use the camera for video calls. |
|3 ||Line and Feature Buttons ||Access to functions and services. |
|4 ||Softkeys ||Access your phone lines, features, and call sessions. |
|5 ||Back, Navigation, and Release || |
- Back - Return to the previous screen or menu.
- Navigation ring and Select button - Scroll through menus, highlight items and select the highlighted item.
- Release - End a connected call or session.
|6 ||Hold, Transfer, and Conference || |
- Hold - Place an active call on hold and resume the held call.
- Conference - Create a conference call.
- Transfer - Transfer a call.
|7 ||Headset, Speakerphone, and Mute || |
- Headset - Toggle the headset on or off. When the headset is on, the button is lit.
- Speakerphone - Toggle the speakerphone on or off. When the speakerphone is on, the button is lit.
- Mute - Toggle the microphone on or off. When the microphone is muted, the button is lit.
|8 ||Voice Mail, Applications, and Directory || |
- Voicemail - Autodial your voice messaging system.
- Applications - Access call history, user preferences, phone settings, and phone model information.
- Directory - Access personal and corporate directories.
|9 ||Volume || |
- Adjust the handset, headset, speakerphone volume, and ringer volume when the phone is off the hook.
Resources Cisco 8841 MPP Quick Start Guide