The Cisco IP Phone 6851 delivers easy-to-use, secure voice communications.
USB Ports: 1
Key Expansion Module: 1
|1||Incoming Call or Voice Mail Indicator|
- Flashing red light Indicates an incoming call.
- Steady red light indicates a new voice message.
|2||Line and Feature Buttons||Access to functions and services.|
|3||Softkeys||Access your phone lines, features, and call sessions.|
|4||Back, Navigation, and Release|
- Back - Return to the previous screen or menu.
- Navigation ring and Select button - Scroll through menus, highlight items and select the highlighted item.
- Release - End a connected call or session.
|5||Hold, Transfer, and Conference|
- Hold - Place an active call on hold and resume the held call.
- Conference - Create a conference call.
- Transfer - Transfer a call.
|6||Headset, Speakerphone, and Mute|
- Headset - Toggle the headset on or off. When the headset is on, the button is lit.
- Speakerphone - Toggle the speakerphone on or off. When the speakerphone is on, the button is lit.
- Mute - Toggle the microphone on or off. When the microphone is muted, the button is lit.
|7||Voice Mail, Applications, and Directory|
- Voicemail - Autodial your voice messaging system.
- Applications - Access call history, user preferences, phone settings, and phone model information.
- Directory - Access personal and corporate directories.
Adjust the handset, headset, speakerphone volume, and ringer volume when the phone is off the hook.