Review the following information to better understand how to use the channel lineup information on Cox.com.
Note: You have the ability to see the TV listings for your market. By signing in you are able to see information that is specific to your account, for more information, refer to TV Listings. This website, however, will be retired on November 10, 2020.
Accessing Cox.com Website
Use the steps below to access channel lineups.
- Open one of the following to access the channel lineup.
- On the upper right-hand menu, click the Select Location icon and complete one of the following.
- Enter Zip Code.
- Choose state and city from the drop-down menus.
- Click on Check This Area to pull up the specific information for your area.
Note: It is not necessary to sign in to access channel lineup information.
Information When Viewing Channel Lineup
Channels are listed by the following packages: TV Starter, Contour Flex, Contour TV, and Contour TV Ultimate.
- Each package shows a checkmark if that channel is included.
- Click on View Details below each package to view a detailed list from the specific package.
- Each Channel may show an icon next to it as described below.
- Indicates high definition channel.
- Indicates TV Everywhere to show channels that are available in the contour app that can be viewed outside the home.
- Indicates that the channel broadcasts in Spanish.