What's most important to you?
At Cox Communications Arizona, we’re all about connecting people to what’s important. Every day, we keep millions of cable, phone and Internet customers connected to the information and entertainment that matters most to them. And our commitment to employees is even stronger. Make the most of your potential. Make a difference with an innovative industry leader. Make a Cox Career Connection today.
Top 10 things you should know about Cox Arizona
- Cox Communications serves more than 6.6 million customers in more than 20 states. In Arizona, we have over 2.1 million customer relationships.
- Cox Enterprises, the parent company of Cox Communications, operates 300 separate businesses employing more than 80,000 people globally, including newspapers, TV & radio stations, Manheim, Auto Trader, and of course, Cox Communications.
- Our vision is to be the best telecommunications company to work for and do business with, improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. Our values are people,
community, and integrity.
- Over the past five years, Cox Communications' employee base has grown 41% to include more than 22,600 people throughout the United States, and more than 3,200 Arizona residents.
- Cox Communications is an
company, recognized for our workplace diversity & satisfaction, as well as our products and services.
- One of Cox’s values is
Community: In 2009, Cox Communications Arizona’s cash and in-kind contributions to the local Arizona community totaled more than $19 million.
- Cox Conserves: An initiative to reduce our company-wide carbon footprint by 20% over the next decade. These efforts are expected to eliminate 172,000 tons of greenhouse gas emissions annually.
- At Cox Arizona, the exceptional employment benefits start on your first day.
- There are more than 1000 training programs available at Cox Communications, as well as tuition reimbursement!
- Cox is a founding member of the Diversity Leadership Alliance, a non-profit organization whose membership represents diverse businesses in the Valley, with the purpose of providing education and consulting opportunities to organizations and individuals interested in building an inclusive community.