Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Browse TV Support for:
TV - General
- Managing your Cox Support Forums Profile Learn how to manage various features of you Cox Support Forums Profile.
- Offering Kudos in the Cox Support Forums Show that you like a reply to a post in the Support Forums by giving it a Kudos.
- Connecting Your Cable to Other Devices Learn to connect your mini box or digital receiver to a VCR, DVD recorder, or gaming console using coax cables.
- Setting Up Your Cable Receiver Learn to set up a basic cable box connection to a standard TV, HDTV, or HDTV with HDMI.
- Reporting Abuse in the Cox Support Forums Learn how to flag posts or replies as inappropriate or offensive so that forum moderators can research further.
- Cox Support Forums First Time Access Learn how to sign in and create a Forum Identity the first time you use Cox Support Forums.
- Managing Cox Support Forums Posts Learn the basics of creating, editing, and replying to posts in the Cox Support Forums.
- More Troubleshooting Help Find out how to get service for your TV equipment when home troubleshooting doesn't resolve the issue.
- Troubleshooting Cox Connect Get solutions or suggestions for problems with Cox Connect.
- Cox Support Forums - Join the Discussion! Learn about the online community where Cox subscribers can ask questions, offer answers, and participate in general discussions with ...
- About the Contour 2 App Learn about the in-home Contour 2 App features, technical requirements, and device compatibility.
- Channel Lineup Changes View recent or upcoming changes to the channel lineup in based on location.