Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Browse TV Support for:
- Programming Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control for a TV How to program the Cox THAD 2000 remote control to operate a television.
- Programming the Cox Universal M7810 Remote Control for a TV / VCR Combination The Cox Universal M7810 Remote Control can be programmed to work with a TV / VCR combo unit.
- Setting Volume Controls for Cox Digital Interactive AT8400 Remote Control Learn to program the Cox Digital Interactive AT8400 Remote Control to control the volume through a different device.
- Troubleshooting the URC 8820 Remote Control Use this information to resolve issues with the Cox URC 8820 remote control.
- Channel Not Responding to Remote on Motorola Cable Box Learn how to fix a stuck channel by sending a box hit to your Motorola cable box.
- Remote Control Will Not Work Learn about quick fixes for remote controls that do not work.
- Programming and Operating Your Cox Remote Control Learn helpful information about programming and using your Cox remote control.
- Manufacturer Codes for the Cox Digital Interactive M1054 Remote Control Find manufacturer codes needed to program the Cox Digital Interactive M1054 Remote Control to control other devices.
- Manufacturer's Codes for the Cox THAD 2000 Remote Control Programming codes for the THAD 2000 remote control.