Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Browse TV Support for:
- Using Your DVR Learn the basic functions for recording, playing, and managing programs using your DVR.
- Using MusicChoice Plus Playlists on Your Contour Receiver Learn how to build a playlist using MusicChoice on your Contour receiver.
- Configuring SAP for a Standard or HD Receiver Learn how to configure the SAP setting on your cable box to hear an alernate language or descriptive video narration track for ...
- Managing Closed Captions for a DVR Cable Box Learn to turn Closed Captioning on and off.
- Selecting Audio Settings for a DVR Cable Box Help for selecting between Two Channel, Dolby Digital, and HDMI.
- Managing Closed Captioning for an HD Cable Box Closed Captioning lets you view text for the dialog.
- Using the Recommendations Feature in Contour Learn how to use the Recommendation feature of the Contour Guide.
- Selecting Audio Settings on a DVR Cable Box Learn to maximize your audio output.
- Using Parental Controls Learn to use Parental Controls to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day.
- Using Cox On DEMAND Learn how to use On DEMAND to order movies and events, locate purchases on your bill, find and view previews, and resume viewing a ...
- Configuring SAP for Contour Learn how to enable and disable SAP on the Contour program guide.
- Purchasing Pay-Per-View Events and Subscription Programs With Cox you have several easy to use options for ordering and purchasing Pay-Per-View events or subscription Sports Packages.
- On DEMAND Features and Programming Learn how to use On DEMAND features and programming choices.
- Using Auto-Tune to HD Learn more about how auto-tune to HD works.
- About Interactive Ads on Your TV Learn about the interactive ads on your TV and how to accept or refuse the offers.
- Video Description Service Learn about the Video Description service that is available on some network programming to help assist the blind and visually impaired.