Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Browse TV Support for:
- Using Your DVR Learn the basic functions for recording, playing, and managing programs using your DVR.
- Using MusicChoice Plus Playlists on Your Contour Receiver Learn how to build a playlist using MusicChoice on your Contour receiver.
- Using the Contour 2 App Set up, adjust settings, and learn to find and watch live TV and On DEMAND content using the Contour 2 App.
- Configuring SAP for a Non-Contour Standard or HD Receiver Learn how to configure the SAP setting on your cable box to hear an alernate language or descriptive video narration track for ...
- Selecting Audio Settings for a Non-Contour DVR Cable Box Learn to maximize your audio output.
- Using the Contour 2 Saved Menu Learn how to watch recorded shows, change scheduled recording options and priority, and manage recordings through the Contour 2 Saved ...
- Accessing and Using Contour 2 Kids Zone Learn how to access age-appropriate programming in the Contour 2 Kids Zone and manage parental control settings.
- Using the Contour 2 Weather In-Guide App Learn to set your local forecast and add or delete additional locations in the Contour 2 Weather in-guide app.
- Using Saved Favorites With Contour 2 Learn how to save favorite shows, actors, directors, and musical acts, and view your saved favorites.
- Using the Recommendations Feature in Contour Learn how to use the Recommendation feature of the Contour Guide.
- Using the Contour 2 Onscreen Guide Learn about Contour 2 guide navigation including finding channels, programs, and additional information.
- Using Parental Controls Learn to use Parental Controls to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day.
- Using Contour 2 Filters and Guide Views Learn how to create personalized guide views using preset filters and favorite channels in the Contour 2 guide.
- Using Contour 2 Voice Guidance Learn how the Contour 2 Voice Guidance feature provides additional accessibility for visually impaired customers.
- Using the Contour 2 Horoscopes In-Guide App The Contour 2 Horoscopes in-guide app provides daily horoscopes and lets you save signs as favorites.
- Using Cox On Demand Learn how to use On Demand to order movies and events, locate purchases on your bill, find and view previews, and resume viewing a ...
- Using the Contour 2 Search Feature Learn how to use the Search feature to find movies and TV shows with Contour 2.
- Using the Contour 2 Sports In-Guide App View scores, live game updates, and save favorite teams with the in-guide sports app.
- Configuring SAP for Contour Learn how to enable and disable SAP on the Contour program guide.
- Purchasing Pay-Per-View Events and Subscription Programs With Cox you have several easy to use options for ordering and purchasing Pay-Per-View events or subscription Sports Packages.
- Using the Contour 2 Traffic In-Guide App View real-time traffic information, including road and weather conditions for up to five locations with the Contour 2 In-Guide Traffic ...
- Using the Contour 2 Stocks In-Guide App View stock information, related news, or add and delete stocks from the Your Stocks list using the in-guide stocks app.
- Contour 2 Resource Center Learn about Contour 2 features, menus, apps, and equipment.
- Contour Resource Center View details about order entry, install, downgrade, upgrade, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Using Auto-Tune to HD Learn more about how auto-tune to HD works.
- About Interactive Ads on Your TV Learn about the interactive ads on your TV and how to accept or refuse the offers.
- Video Description Service Learn about the Video Description service that is available on some network programming to help assist the blind and visually impaired.