Having problems with your TV signal or Picture? Did you know that most TV issues can be solved by using our in-home reset tool? Just sign-in, click the Reset button, and get back to watching the show. >> Reset My Cable Box
Browse TV Support for:
- Using Your DVR Learn the basic functions for recording, playing, and managing programs using your DVR.
- Using MusicChoice Plus Playlists on Your Contour Receiver Learn how to build a playlist using MusicChoice on your Contour receiver.
- Configuring SAP for a Standard or HD Receiver Learn how to configure the SAP setting on your cable box to hear an alernate language or descriptive video narration track for ...
- Selecting Audio Settings for a DVR Cable Box Help for selecting between Two Channel, Dolby Digital, and HDMI.
- Using the Recommendations Feature in Contour Learn how to use the Recommendation feature of the Contour Guide.
- Selecting Audio Settings on a DVR Cable Box Learn to maximize your audio output.
- Using Parental Controls Learn to use Parental Controls to block programs by channel, rating, or time of day.
- Using Cox On Demand Learn how to use On Demand to order movies and events, locate purchases on your bill, find and view previews, and resume viewing a ...
- Configuring SAP for Contour Learn how to enable and disable SAP on the Contour program guide.
- Purchasing Pay-Per-View Events and Subscription Programs With Cox you have several easy to use options for ordering and purchasing Pay-Per-View events or subscription Sports Packages.
- Using the Contour 2 Traffic In-Guide App Learn how to view traffic alerts and information, and add or remove locations in the Contour 2 Traffic in-guide app.
- Contour 2 Resource Center Learn about Contour 2, how to troubleshoot, equipment, and what's new.
- Contour Resource Center View details about order entry, install, downgrade, upgrade, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Using the Contour 2 Weather In-Guide App Learn how to view your local forecast, and manage and view additional locations in the Contour 2 Weather in-guide app.
- Using Auto-Tune to HD Learn more about how auto-tune to HD works.
- Using the Contour 2 Onscreen Guide Learn about basic Contour 2 guide navigation including finding channels, programs, and additional information.
- About Interactive Ads on Your TV Learn about the interactive ads on your TV and how to accept or refuse the offers.
- Using Contour 2 Filters and Guide Views Learn how to use preset filters and save favorite channels to customize your Contour 2 guide view.
- Using Contour 2 Voice Guidance Learn how the Contour 2 Voice Guidance feature provides additional accessibility for visually impaired customers.
- Using the Contour 2 Horoscopes App Learn how to access and use the Contour 2 Horoscopes app.
- Using the Contour 2 Sports In-Guide App Learn how to view scores, live game updates, and save favorite teams with the in-guide sports app.
- Video Description Service Learn about the Video Description service that is available on some network programming to help assist the blind and visually impaired.